Digital World Economy is looking to engage writers and experts who can write or share their views on finance, economy, business, world news, crypto-currency. The article will be published with the byline after the approval of our editorial team.
Terms & Conditions
- Article should be of at least 750 words and should not exceed 1500 words.
- Editorial team of digitalworldeconomy.com is liable to make any changes in the article.
- Approval about the changes won’t be taken from the writer.
- The write up should be original and any copied article would be rejected.
- No vulgur or defamatory article will be published.
- It should be informative and valid source of information should be mentioned.
- Suggestions on photographs to be used with article should be given by the writer itself.
- The same article should not be shared with any other website or platform.
- Sharing of article on social media should be done after it is published on www.digitalworldeconomy.com.
If the article fulfills all the above mentioned terms & conditions it will be published on the website within 24 hours after approval from the editorial team and if it doesn’t gets published then the writer should consider it as unpublished.