Festive Offers: Book a flat in Antriksh Grand View and save up to 13 lakh

Festive Offers: Book a flat in Antriksh Grand View and save up to 13 lakh

New Delhi: Home buyers consider festive season, especially Navratras till Diwali, very auspicious occasion to buy their dream home. This also comes as a huge profitable opportunity for the real estate developers. This is the main reason that these 45-days come with great offings for the home buyers.

This festive season is even more lucrative for the home buyers as developers are offering huge discount and the home loan rates are at lowest in a decade. So, why miss the golden opportunity to own your dream abode.

Antriksh India group, the name of trust and one of the top developers in Delhi-NCR, is the most sought after destination for the buyers who are looking to buy the most important asset of their lifetime as it is offering up to Rs 13 lakh discount to the buyers looking forward to book a property in its luxurious project ‘Antriksh Grand View’ at Sector-150, Noida Expressway.

How you can save up to 13 lakh-

AC, TV, Car etc are in the offing by many developers seeking buyers’ response in their projects, but Antriksh India group comes with the most valuable discount i.e. cash discount. The group has launched cash discount offers so as to give the maximum benefits to its valued customers.

Below is the table which shares the details of the cash discounts available. So, switch on your calculators and see how much cash you can save by booking a property in Antriksh Grand View.

Objects Discount
Total saving: Rs. 1,300,500
Lease Rent per square feet @280: Rs. 6,30,000
Power backup: Rs. 25,000
Fire fighting per square feet @70:Rs. 1,57,500
Club Membership Charge: Rs. 1,00,000
External Devel. per square feet @50:Rs. 1,12,500
Internal Devel. per square feet @50:Rs. 1,12,500
Modular Kitchen:Rs. 2,00,000
Ehomes Provision:Rs. 30,000

No Emi Till Possession

Apart from the cash discount, Antriksh India group has also launched a special payment plan of 40:60. You have to pay only 40 percent at the time of booking and then don’t have to worry about paying EMI till possession. The rest 60 percent amount has to be paid after you get the keys of your property. Buyers don’t have to worry about possession as the structure of Antriksh Grand View has already been completed and final touch is being given to the flats.

 

Why Antriksh Grand View?

Antriksh Grand View is a hot property not only because of huge cash discount but it comes with an added benefit of strategic location of Noida Expressway. The apartments and Villas offer a multitude of sports facilities, international standard community living experience with a set of healthy and vibrant lifestyle.

The project comes with customized homes especially tailor-made for the home buyers. The project sports features like 3-tier security system, e-home facilities, A/C’s in all rooms, Italian Marble in drawing and dining area.

All these benefits are coupled with a first of its kind feature where the group offers the customers the freedom to choose the color option of their will from the given options.

Rakesh Yadav – Synonymous to Trust

One of the prevailing issue in the real estate sector is Trust. Most of the home buyers in the current scenario are skeptical of not getting timely possession.

With Antriksh India group, possession is not an issue as the group has a history of timely delivery of more than 55 projects.

Rakesh Yadav, Chairman, Antriksh India groups says, festive season is very good time to buy home. With the repo rate at a 9-year low, banks have substantially reduced home loan interest rates to a record low level. As well as developers are offering big discounts of home buyers. Antriksh India group is offering best ever discount offer to home buyers. So, don’t miss and book your dream home.