Management Aptitude Test 2019 conducted by the AIMA has begun its registration process for the May session. Aspirants who deem to attempt the examination can apply for the same by visiting the official website of MAT. The registration was started on a full-swing from March 11, 2019. The registration for MAT 2019 will be open until May 10, 2019, for the Computer Based Mode and by April 26, 2019, for Paper-Based Mode.
MAT 2019 is a management level examination conducted for availing admission to management courses at top B-schools across the country. The examination is conducted in two modes comprising of Paper Based Mode and Computer Based Mode. Students can attempt in either or both modes based on their choice.
However, the registration process for both modes has to be applied online. The application window is the same for both the mode of examination. As per the notification, the AIMA has begun its MAT application registration from March 11, 2019, and will be open until April 26, 2019, for Paper-Based Mode and for May 10, 2019, for Computer Based Mode.
How to Register for MAT 2019?
Candidates willing to attempt the MAT 2019 examination for May session are required to apply through online process by visiting the official website of AIMA at mat.aima.in. Below listed is the entire process of registration for applying for the examination:
- Visit the official website of AIMA.
- Candidates must foremost register themselves on the website by clicking at the Fresh Candidate button and create their login.
- Candidates will be sent an application id and password for registration on the official website.
- After the registration, log in the website using the login credentials.
- Fill in the required details including – Name, Date of Birth, Official registered Email Id, and Mobile Number.
- After filling the mentioned details, the candidate can create their secure password.
- Read through the guidelines, steps to apply and disclaimer and press on the Yes button.
- Click on the Submit button for completing the MAT 2019 registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, the candidate can move on to fill the MAT application form 2019 by filling in the required details including academic qualifications.
- After filling the mentioned details, upload the scanned documents as per the specifications mentioned.
- Candidates are required to make the MAT exam fee payment through online mode. The payment can be made either through Debit Card, Credit Card or by Net Banking process.
Note: Candidates can select the management institutes for AIMA for sending the MAT scores once the result is announced. Applicants can also select a maximum of five MIs for free and for the remaining two more will have to make an additional payment of fee INR 118/- per MI.
What is the Application Fee for MAT 2019?
The Application fee for the MAT 2019 must be made online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net banking. The application fee for Single test Mode for either for PBT or CBT mode is Rs. 1550/- and for both the modes is Rs. 2650/-
MAT 2019 Exam
The MAT 2019 exam will be conducted on May 05, 2019 for PBT mode and that of CBT mode is May 18, 2019. Candidates can take up the MAT exam at the allotted centres as per the scheduled time and date only.
MAY 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the MAT 2019 exam for both the modes will be issued by April 29, 2019, for candidates who are attempting the exam through Paper Based Mode and May 13, 2019, for those attempting it through Computer Based Mode.